Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Happy Birthday Gus!

  1. #21
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    XLIX and counting! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Desert dude! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/asl.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I useta lie about my age until my body started telling on me. I still try to shave a year or two off my age... But my lovely and much younger wife Julie refuses to let that happen so she is the first to reveal my harmless little fibs when I try to use them on unsuspecting friends and strangers (and stranger friends) [img]redface.gif[/img]
    If my life was like a car's odometer then I am about to turn from the 40k into the half way mark to the scrap heap. Altho Julie says my warrenty is already up...(I think she is joking)

    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    Rog

  3. #23
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Hey Hey! What do ya say?
    It's nice to see you here with mwah today!
    And yes it's true we may just be a couple old f*rts,
    but we'll remain forever young in our old f*rt hearts!
    <marquee> [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </marquee>
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </marquee>

    That's my opinion. One of 'em anywayz!
    More later,
    GD

  4. #24
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you can be 90 and still young. If you feel young, and can take care of yourself, you are young. I met a man a few years back who was 99 years old. He was walking around, chewing his bubble gum, and bragging to everyone that he is 99 and does not feel a day over 50. He was a great man. My husband met the same man a few days earlier. When I came home to tell him about the man, he knew exactly who I was talking about. But even if you feel old, you aren't really old until you are around 70. That is my opinion, and I am sticking to it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic